FedAdvantage Accident Insurance.
Hartford’s Group Voluntary Accident Plan is now available to most federal employees.
If you are working at least 20 hours a week, you and your family are eligible for a true guaranteed acceptance accident plan.
This exciting new accident plan offers full 24 hour, on the job coverage!
- Employee only cost – $5 per pay period
- Employee + spouse or children – $7 per pay period
- Employee + family – $11 per pay period
Plan highlights include:
- 24 hour on/off job coverage
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- Emergency Room & Board
- $20,000 Accidental Death
- Room and Board
- Intensive Care
- Child Care
- Home Health Care
- Emergency Dental
- Air/Ground Transportation
- Dependent Coverage
FedAdvantage long term disability, accident and critical illness plans are not available to active duty military or U.S. Postal Service employees.